I updated the tutorial for PIVlab.
The next release of PIVlab is in progress. It will have some additional features and some bug fixes.
|* userfriendly and GUI based PIV tool
* multi-pass, multi-grid window deformation technique
* import bmp/ tiff/ jpeg image pairs/ series
* multiple image sequencing styles
* individual image masking and region of interest
|* image pre-processing
* two different sub-pixel estimators
* multiple vector validation methods
* magnitude/ vorticity/ divergence/ shear / ...
* data smoothing, vector field highpass
* multiple colormaps
* extensive data extraction tools
* synthetic PIV image generator
* Many data export features
* main features accessible via comand line scripting