Hi, due to the increasing amount of PIVlab users and questions, I enabled a forum in this blog where questions can be asked. I am hoping that this can act as a central place for all comments and questions and that I can reply faster to questions without forgetting some of them...
I disabled the comments temporarily to see if the forum could work....
Here is the link:
|* userfriendly and GUI based PIV tool
* multi-pass, multi-grid window deformation technique
* import bmp/ tiff/ jpeg image pairs/ series
* multiple image sequencing styles
* individual image masking and region of interest
|* image pre-processing
* two different sub-pixel estimators
* multiple vector validation methods
* magnitude/ vorticity/ divergence/ shear / ...
* data smoothing, vector field highpass
* multiple colormaps
* extensive data extraction tools
* synthetic PIV image generator
* Many data export features
* main features accessible via comand line scripting