Hi everybody! For those who do not want to register on the Matlab website in order to download PIVlab, I added a direct link to the zip archive (see the column on the right side). You can also click here to get the zipped PIVlab toolbox:
There were no updates of PIVlab since quite a while. The reason is that I am currently not working with particle image velocimetry after I finished my PhD. That is a pity. But the good thing is that I converted one of my other hobbies into a profession: Since 2014, I am working as a mechanical design engineer at TobyRich GmbH. Over there, I am responsible for the design of fixed-wing drones, which is - similar to doing PIV - a lot of fun.
I am sorry that (in most cases) I can not react to your emails or forum entries. My life is currently filled up with too many other things that require my attention.
Success with your analyses!!
|* userfriendly and GUI based PIV tool
* multi-pass, multi-grid window deformation technique
* import bmp/ tiff/ jpeg image pairs/ series
* multiple image sequencing styles
* individual image masking and region of interest
|* image pre-processing
* two different sub-pixel estimators
* multiple vector validation methods
* magnitude/ vorticity/ divergence/ shear / ...
* data smoothing, vector field highpass
* multiple colormaps
* extensive data extraction tools
* synthetic PIV image generator
* Many data export features
* main features accessible via comand line scripting