Soon: Ensemble correlation!

I am currently working on the implementation of ensemble correlation.

This kind of correlation averages the correlation matrices of a frame series before searching for a peak. Using it makes sense, when there a only a few particles visible in the flow. This is often the case in micro-piv, and I hope that there will be many users that benefit from this feature.

The changes to the GUI are finished, and I have a simple 1-pass ensemble correlation running. But I want to have the full potential of multi-pass window deformation algorithms with ensemble correlation. Implementation therefore takes a bit more time as there are some changes that challenge my brain. Additionally, most of the programming currently happens single handed because of my third daughter...

Slow & cozy programming... 

Popular posts from this blog

Comparison of OpenPIV and PIVlab

High-speed low-cost PIV with the pulsed laserdiode: Examples

Significant speed and memory improvements in PIVlab!