PIVlab is now also available as 'App'. You can install it in Matlab by double-clicking on 'PIVlab.mlappinstall'.
- MATLAB R2014b compatibility (yaay!)
- Backwards compatible (the oldest version I could test is R2011a, but it should also work with much older releases)
- Improved speed of FFT and the spline window deformation (due to some changes in R2014b)
- Speed testing tool (run Testspeed.m to benchmark your hardware)
- New default colormap Parula
- Packaged app makes installation and execution simpler
- Several minor fixes / improvements